- Washington Association of Justice (WSAJ)
- King County Bar Association (KCBA)
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association (TPCBA)
- Military Spouse J.D. Network (MSJDN)
Affiliations and Courts Admitted
- Admitted to practice, 2014, Washington State Bar
- Admitted in Federal Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington
- Admitted to practice before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Primary Areas of Practice
Appeals, Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Criminal Defense
Stephanie focuses her practice on appeals, civil litigation, and criminal defense. At the trial level, Stephanie has gone to bat for her clients in both civil and criminal matters, including a case on behalf of two high school wrestlers that resulted in changes being implemented to ensure the equality of male and female student athletes. At the appellate level, Stephanie has briefed and argued appeals in all three divisions of the Washington State Court of Appeals, as well as the Washington Supreme Court. Some of her prior cases include In re Marriage of Lane, 188 Wn. App. 597 (2015) and Wright Real Estate Services, Inc. v. Hill, 5 Wn.App.2d 1038 (2018).
Stephanie graduated summa cum laude from Hope College in Michigan, with majors in International Studies and German and a minor in Economics. She is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Law in Charlottesville, VA, where she served as a contributing editor on the Virginia Journal of International Law. She served on the Washington Court of Appeals, Division I, as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Stephen J. Dwyer.
In her spare time, Stephanie, along with her husband Tony, enjoys attending festivals, hiking with her German Shepherd, and watching the Seattle Seahawks.