- University of Idaho School of Law, J.D.
- Western Washington University, B.A., 2000
- Admitted to practice, 2005, Washington State Bar
- King County Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
Affiliations and Courts Admitted
- Admitted to practice in the State of Washington
- King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic Volunteer
Deborah L. Gordon
Primary Areas of Practice
Divorce and Family Law, Custody, Child Support, Litigation and Collaborative Law
Deborah has represented hundreds of individuals facing marital turmoil, ranging from complex divorce litigation to the simple, uncontested divorces. Deborah takes an aggressive approach to many cases, but also thrives in the arena of dispute resolution. In law school, she was active in the Northwest Institute for Alternative Dispute Resolution and received first place in school-wide negotiation and mediation advocacy competitions. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Western Washington University with minors in History and Sociology.
Deborah has a reputation of achieving the best possible outcomes for her clients, particularly those facing legal issues during a vulnerable time. She is able to guide her clients through an otherwise intimidating process, making sure they are taken care of.
When away from work, Deborah enjoys snowboarding, camping and whitewater rafting.